July 23, 1924 – January 4, 2019
Mrs. Estelle Ray passed away on January 4, 2019 at the age of 94. She was born on July 23, 1924. She was preceded in death by her husband, Arco Ray and daughter-in-law, Donna Ray. Mrs. Ray is survived by her daughters: Diana (Darrell) Waldrop, Doris (Gene) Pinkard, Debbie (Randall) Shedd; sons: Don Ray, Danny (Melonie) Ray, Delane (Sharon) Ray; sister: Ithema Martin; ten grandchildren and 11 great grandchildren.
Funeral services will be on Sunday, January 6, 2019 at Welcome Baptist Church with lie in state from 1 - 2 pm. Rev. Jerry Lake and Rev. Jeremy Calloway will be officiating with interment to follow at Welcome Baptist Cemetery. Visitation will be on Saturday from 6 – 8 pm. at Moss Funeral Home.
To leave condolences for the family, visit mossservicefh.com. Moss Service Funeral Home directing.
- Diana (Darrell) Waldrop, Daughter
- Doris (Gene) Pinkard, Daughter
- Debbie (Randall) Shedd, Daughter
- Donny Ray, Son
- Danny (Melonie) Ray, Son
- Delane (Sharon) Ray, Son
- Ithema Martin, Sister
- 10 Grandchildren and 11 Great Grandchildren, Family
- ____________________ _____________________, ____________________
- Arco Ray, Husband
- Donna Ray, Daughter-in-law
- Visitation Saturday, January 5, 2019
- Lie In State Sunday, January 6, 2019
- Celebration of Life Sunday, January 6, 2019
- Burial Sunday, January 6, 2019
January 6, 2019
To Ms Estelle Ray’s Family please accept our deepest sympathy for your lose of a precious soul. I have so many wonderful memories of her teaching us in Sunday School and Bible school at Welcome Baptist influencing the Christian women we are today. While she remained in her home as her health failed I was on her Heallth Care team and she cheered our staff always being positive about life and so very proud of her family . She shared flowers that will live on as she lives on in heaven. You are in my heart and prayers. Jane Moses