V. Joanne Stidham
February 22, 1931 – March 26, 2019
V. Joanne Stidham, 88, of East Peoria, passed away at 6:26 PM on Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at Unity Point Methodist Medical Center in Peoria. She was born on February 22, 1931 in Peoria to Leslie and Bessie E. (Tull) Bechtel. She is survived by four children, N. David Perry of Dunnellon, FL, Dennis A. (Cheryl) Perry off Metamora, and Dallas S. Stidham and Donetta (Tom) Ghent, both of Washington, IL; eight grandchildren; and six great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents, one son, Dale Perry and three brothers. Joanne had worked for the Illinois Department of Public Aid for many years before retiring. She was of the Protestant Faith. Funeral services will be held at 11:00 AM on Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at Remmert Funeral Home in East Peoria. Pastor Jose Medina will officiate. A visitation will be held from 5:00 to 7:00 PM on Monday, April 1, 2019 plus an hour prior to the services at the funeral home. Burial will be in Fondulac Cemetery in East Peoria. Memorials may be made to the Alzheimer's Association-Peoria Chapter, 614 West Glen Ave, Peoria, IL 61614. On-line condolences and tributes may be made at www.RemmertFuneralHome.com.
- Leslie Bechtel, Father
- Bessie E. (Tull) Bechtel, Mother
- N. David Perry, Children
- Dennis A. (Cheryl) Perry, Children
- Dallas S. Stidham, Children
- Donetta (Tom) Ghent, Children
- ~ Eight ~, Grandchildren
- ~ Six ~, Great Grandchildren
- She was preceded in death by her parents, one son, Dale Perry and three brothers.
- Alzheimer's Association-Peoria Chapter, 614 West Glen Ave, Peoria, IL 61614
- Visitation Monday, April 1, 2019
- Visitation Tuesday, April 2, 2019
- Funeral Service Tuesday, April 2, 2019