December 24, 1928 – May 9, 2019
Macedonio Rojas- 90 yrs old, passed away May 12, 2019. He is survived by wife, Carmen, Daughter, Patsy Gonzalez, son, Ray (Irma) Brother, Luis (Francis), Metarie, La, Sister, Esther R. (Joe) Hernandez, 4 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren. Viewing is Thursday, May 16, 2019 Martin Funeral Home Central, 3839 Montana Ave. from 5pm to 9 pm with Rosary beginning at 7pm. Funeral Mass will be Friday, May 17, 2019 at Santo Nino de Atocha Catholic Church at 11:30am and Graveside service will follow at Fort Bliss National Cemetery at 1:00pm
- Carmen Rojas, Wife
- Raymond Rojas, Son
- Patricia Gonzalez, Daughter
- John Gonzalez, Grandchild
- Kristen Taylor, Grandchild
- Raymond Rojas, Grandchild
- Ray Rojas, Grandchild
- Ellijah Gonzalez, Great Grandchild
- Dominik Taylor, Great Grandchild
- Aaron Rojas, Great Grandchild
- Amorette Rojas, Great Grandchild
- Mr. Rojas leaves behind grandchildren and great-grandchildren to cherish his beloved memory.
- Visitation Thursday, May 16, 2019
- Vigil Thursday, May 16, 2019
- Funeral Mass Friday, May 17, 2019
- Interment Friday, May 17, 2019
May 16, 2019
A lot of Memories:
Picnics at the River for Easter with my Parents.
Western Play Land.
All the Christmas Eve gatherings at my parents house, making Tamales, and all of us singing happy Birthday to you.
And of course the infamous moving dolly with a pull cord.
It was a hit with the ladies during the Posadas. ( right Ray )