Marjorie J. Hersch
December 20, 1939 – December 2, 2018
Marjorie J. Hersch, 78, passed away in her home unexpectedly on December 2, 2018 in El Paso, TX. Born December 20, 1939 in Wadena, MN to Leroy and Margaret Brown. Married Duane J. Hersch on August 31, 1957. Started their life together in farming in Amenia, ND while raising their five children. They later moved to Hunter, ND where they farmed until Duane’s passing. At which time, Marge moved to Fargo, ND and then to El Paso, TX. Preceded in death by her parents Leroy and Margaret Brown, husband Duane Hersch, granddaughter Danielle Hersch, son in-law Randy Haarstad, brother and sister in-law Mike and Myrna Brown, and brother Ted Brown. She is survived by children Rod Hersch (Gwen Arends), Gary (Lisa) Hersch, Terry (Gayleen) Hersch, Barb Haarstad, Sue Doeden, 12 grandchildren, and 5 great-grandchildren. Funeral services will take place at St. Leo Catholic Church in Casselton, ND on December 10, 2018. Visitation at 9:00 a.m., memorial service at 10:00 a.m., burial following in Casselton, ND.
- Rod Hersch (Gwen Arends), Son
- Gary Hersch (Lisa), Son
- Terry Hersch (Gayleen), Son
- Barb Haarstad, Daughter
- Sue Doeden, Daughter
- Ms. Hersch is also survived by twelve grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
- Visitation Monday, December 10, 2018
- Memorial Service Monday, December 10, 2018
- Graveside Service Monday, December 10, 2018
- Reception following service at Church