January 2, 1943 – May 20, 2020
Gerald A. Bruneault, 77, of Evansville, passed away on Wednesday, May 20, 2020, at home surrounded by his family and friends.
Gerald loved fishing, hunting, camping, and spending time with family and friends. He worked at Red Spot Paint for 20+ years. Gerald was a retired U.S. Army Veteran. He loved everyone, especially his wife even when they disagreed. He stood by her faithfully. Gerald treasured every moment of his life. He was loved and will be missed by many.
He was preceded in death by his step-son, Mike James; grandson, Gerald “Eddie” Adcock; and sister, Joyee LaFare.
Gerald is survived by his wife, Ethel Bruneault; sister, Lorene Adams; daughter, Debbie Joiner; and son, Richard Lawson (Sara); grandsons, Chris Adcock (Dawn) and Christopher Bisnett (Crystal); great grandchildren, Christian Adcock, Airel Adcock, John Adcock, Eddie Adcock, Michael Bisnett, Jarryn Conrey and Jenna Conrey; one great granddaughter, Niomi Jimenez.
Friends may visit Tuesday, May 26, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at Alexander West Chapel.
Condolences may be offered at www.AlexanderWestChapel.com.
- Ethel Bruneault, Wife
- Debbie Joiner, Daughter
- Richard Lawson (Sara Lawson), Son
- Chris Adcock (Dawn Adcock), Grandson
- Christopher Bisnett (Crystal Bisnett), Grandson
- Christian Adcock, Great Grandchild
- Airel Adcock, Great Grandchild
- John Adcock, Great Grandchild
- Eddie Adcock, Great Grandchild
- Michael Bisnett, Great Grandchild
- Jarryn Conrey, Great Grandchild
- Jenna Conrey, Great Grandchild
- Niomi Jimenez, Great Great Grandchild
- Lorene Adams, Sister
- Mike James, Step son (deceased)
- Gerald "Eddie" Adcock, Grandson (deceased)
- Joyee LaFare, Sister (deceased)
Learn more about the Bruneault name
Tuesday, May 26, 2020