September 21, 1946 – March 17, 2020
Lonnie M. Lemmon, 73, of Fort Smith, passed away Tuesday, March 17, 2020. He was born September 21, 1946 in De Ridder, Louisiana to Ernest Marvin Lemmon and Verna Mae (Dixon) Lemmon. Lonnie was a Navy Veteran. He loved to ride motorcycles, site see, go to the horse races and watch his girls play sports.
He was preceded in death by his parents; one son, Lonnie Lemmon Jr.; one daughter, Amberly Skelton; one nephew, Ernest Mounce.
Lonnie is survived by his wife, Terry; three daughters, Kimberly Fletcher of Edmond, OK, Cassie Bell of Fort Smith and Maggie Bell (Cody) of Fort Smith; one brother, Danny Lemmon of Pocola, OK; one sister, Gaye Mounce (Mike) of Van-Alma; four grandchildren; one great-grand daughter; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Graveside Service will be at 1 P.M. on Saturday, March 21, 2020 at the Macedonia Cemetery in Pocola, OK. Services are entrusted to Edwards Funeral Home in Fort Smith, Arkansas.
- Terry Lemmon, Wife
- Amberly Skelton, Daughter (deceased)
- Kimberly Fletcher, Daughter
- Cassie Bell, Daughter
- Maggie Bell and husband Cody, Daughter
- Lonnie Lemmon Jr., Son (deceased)
- Verna Mae (Dixon) Lemmon, Mother (deceased)
- Ernest Marvin Lemmon, Father (deceased)
- Gaye Mounce and husband Mike, Sister
- Danny Lemmon, Brother
- Ernest Mounce, Nephew (deceased)
- Lonnie is also survived by his four grandchildren, one great-grand daughter, and numerous nieces and nephews.
- Graveside Service Saturday, March 21, 2020