Allen Ray Oliver
November 9, 1962 – August 7, 2019
Mr. Allen Ray Oliver, 56, of Gadsden passed away Wednesday, August 7, 2019. Memorial Services will be at 12:00 p.m. Saturday 17, 20019 at Collier-Butler Funeral Home. Collier-Butler Funeral and Cremation Services will direct.
Allen was born November 9, 1962 in Gadsden, AL to parents, Billy Ray and Johnnie Oliver. His father preceded him in death. He attended Gadsden High School, enjoyed riding his motorcycle, playing Bingo and was an avid Alabama fan. Allen was a mechanic by trade and worked with his dad for many years.
He leaves behind his mother, Johnnie Oliver; sister, Beverly (David) Hardy; nephew, Matthew (Brittany) Green; great nephews, Braylon and Kayden Green; daughter, Crystal (Keyon) Reese and granddaughter, Kimora Reese.
- Mrs. Johnnie Oliver, Mother
- Beverly (David) Hardy, Sister
- Matthew (Brittany) Green, Nephew
- Braylon and Kayden Green, Great Nephews
- Crystal (Keyon) Reese, Daughter
- Kimora Reese, Granddaughter
- Memorial Service Saturday, August 17, 2019