May 19, 1940 – August 11, 2019
Leon Sandoval passed away peacefully on Sunday, August 11th at the age of 79 surrounded by family.
He is survived by his loving wife of 50 years, Antonia, along with their 6 children: Patty, Leon Jr, Hector, Susie, Miguel and Tania. Leon was a proud grandfather of 10 grandchildren: Vianca, Paola, Tianna, Cassandra, Reyna, Hector Jr, Leonor, Emma, Nate and Michael.
During the early 1970’s, Leon immigrated to California from Mexico in hopes of providing a better life for himself and his growing family. Leon worked various jobs but mostly worked as a farm laborer in the Central Valley. Leon enjoyed watching boxing, going fishing, and working on cars.
A special thank you to the staff at Ralph Neate Extended Care Center in Coalinga and Hacienda Post Acute in Hanford for providing the health care he needed throughout the years. A warm thank you to Hanford Post Acute as well for their loving care and support during his final days.
- Amador Sandoval, Padre (deceased)
- Maria De Los Angeles Gonzalez, Madre (deceased)
- Antonia Sandoval, Esposa
- Patricia y Raul Solorio, Hija
- Leon Sandoval Jr, Hijo
- Hector y Jennifer Sandoval, Hijo
- Susie Sandoval, Hija
- Miguel y Avanie Sandoval, Hijo
- Tania y Johnny Peña, Hija
- Petra Cruz, Hermana
- Amador (Fallecido) y Senaida Sandoval, Hermano
- Janie y John Garcia, Hermana
- Antonio (Fallecido) y Aurelia Gonzalez, Hermano
- Belinda y Ralph Ruiz, Hermana
- 10 Nietos; Vianca Solorio, Paola Solorio, Reyna Flores, Nathanael Sandoval, Tianna Sandoval, Cassandra Sandoval, Hector Sandoval Jr, Leonor Sandoval, Michael Sandoval y Emma Sandoval.
- Leon Sandoval Jr
- Hector Sandoval
- Miguel Sandoval
- Raul Solorio
- Johnny Peña
- Hector Sandoval Jr
- Rosario Tuesday, August 20, 2019
- Misa de Funeral Tuesday, August 20, 2019