George "Butch" Mitcham
August 17, 1945 – February 1, 2019
George Eugene “Butch” Mitcham passed away on Friday, February 1, 2019 after a lengthy illness.
A memorial service will be held at Hill Crest Memorial Funeral Home on Sunday, February 3, 2019, at 2:00 p.m. Officiating will be Dr. Gevan Spinney of First Baptist Haughton. There will be a brief visitation beginning at 1:30 p.m. prior to the service.
Butch is preceded in death by his parents, George and Agnes Mitcham. Left to cherish his memory is his wife of 43 years, Dorothy Maggio Mitcham; son, Vincenzo Mario Mitcham and wife Stephanie; daughters, Jacqueline Hawboldt and husband Peter, and Michelle Mitcham; grandchildren, McKynzee McLeod, V. Addison Lacy IV and fiance’ Victoria, Alexandra Alberty and husband Javier, Joshua Hawboldt, and Zack Zander; numerous nieces and nephews, along with his faithful companion, Pete.
You may offer condolences to the family by visiting www.hillcrestmemorialfh.com.
- George and Agnes Mitcham, Parents
- Dorothy Maggio Mitcham, Wife of 43 years
- Vincenzo Mario Mitcham and wife, Stephanie, Son
- Jacqueline Hawboldt and husband, Peter, Daughter
- Michell Mitcham, Daughter
- Mr. Mitcham is also survived by his grandchildren, McKynzee McLeod, V. Addison Lacy, IV and fiance' Victoria, Alexandra Alberty and husband Javier, Joshua Hawboldt, and Zack Zander; numerous nieces and nephews, along with his faithful companion, Pete.
- Visitation Sunday, February 3, 2019
- Memorial Service Sunday, February 3, 2019