Glen Ervin Sain
September 14, 1944 – May 6, 2018
GLEN ERVIN SAIN HILDEBRAN – Glen Ervin Sain, 73 of Hildebran passed away on May 6, 2018 at Catawba Regional Hospice. Born on September 14, 1944 in Burke County, he was the son of the late Dorsey and Claricia Sain. Glen loved the outdoors, working in the shop, and gardening. He retired from the furniture industry after thirty plus years. Glen was a member of Shoupe’s Grove Baptist Church. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by sisters, Evelyn Hill and Margie Sain. Survivors include his wife of fifty-one years, Linda Swink Sain of Hildebran, children, Carolyn Sain of Connelly Springs, Glen Ervin Sain Jr. of Hildebran; grandchildren, Kassie Kelley of Conover, Rochelle Salazar and husband Victor of Taylorsville, Sophia Sain of Connelly Springs; great-grandson, Elijah Salazar; sisters, Glenda Carswell and husband Johnie of Hickory, Christine Carswell and husband Danny of Connelly Springs; sister-in-laws, Annie, Dollie, Brenda, Helen, Faye, Barbara; brother-in-laws, Ray, Buck, Paul; a number of other family members, and his beloved fur babies, Peanut, Toby, and Smokey. A Celebration of Life Service will be held on Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 2 PM at Catawba Funeral Home with Rev. J.C. Bradley officiating. Burial will follow at Catawba Memorial Park. The family will receive friends prior to the service from 1-2 PM at the funeral home. Memorials may be made to Catawba Regional Hospice, 3975 Robinson Rd, Newton, NC 28658. Condolences may be left at www.catawbamemorialpark.com. The Sain Family is under the care of Catawba Memorial Park, Funerals & Cremations.
- Linda Swink Sain, Wife
- Carolyn Sain, Daughter
- Glen Ervin Sain Jr., Son
- Kassie Kelley, Granddaughter
- Rochelle Salazar, Granddaughter
- Victor Salazar, Grandson-in-law
- Sophia Sain, Granddaughter
- Elijah Salazar, Great Grandson
- Glenda Carswell, Sister
- Johnie Carswell, Brother-in-law
- Christine Carswell, Sister
- Danny Carswell, Brother-in-law
- Sister-in-laws, Annie, Dollie, Brenda, Helen, Faye, Barbara; brother-in-laws, Ray, Buck, Paul, and a number of other family members, and his beloved fur babies, Peanut, Toby, and Smokey.
- Visitation Wednesday, May 9, 2018
- Celebration of Life Service Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Glen Ervin Sain
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
May 9, 2018
Glen was a good man and brother in Christ!