Sadie Lee (Hearne) Hinshaw
January 19, 1929 – September 3, 2018
Mrs. Sadie Lee Hearne Hinshaw, 89, went to be with the Lord on Monday, September 3, 2018.
A funeral service will be held at 1 PM Thursday, September 6, 2018, in the chapel of Sechrest Funeral Service in High Point with Rev. Brian Matherlee officiating. Interment will follow at Guilford Memorial Park Cemetery.
Sadie was born on January 19, 1929, in Stanly County, a daughter to the late E.D. Hearne and Victoria Hearne. She retired in 1991 from Lilly Industries, where she worked as an Executive Secretary. She attended Hayworth Wesleyan Church in High Point with her family.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by husband, John David Hinshaw; brothers and sisters.
Surviving are her daughter, Victoria Shipplett and husband Daniel; two grandchildren, Holly Davis and husband Kevin, and Michael Harris; and two great grandchildren, Faith and Matthew Davis.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be directed to Hayworth Wesleyan Church, 1696 Westchester Drive, High Point, NC 27262.
Sechrest Funeral Service is honored to serve the Hinshaw family. Online condolences may be made at sechrestfunerals.com.
- E.D. & Victoria Hearne, Parents
- John David Hinshaw, Husband
- Victoria Shipplett & husband Daniel, Daughter
- Holly Davis & husband Kevin, Granddaughter
- Michael Harris, Grandson
- Faith Davis, Great Granddaughter
- Matthew Davis, Great Grandson
- Mrs. Hinshaw was also preceded in death by her brothers & sisters.
Hayworth Wesleyan Church
1696 Westchester Drive, High Point, North Carolina 27262
- Celebration of Life Thursday, September 6, 2018