May 1, 1930 – February 12, 2020
Bonnie Nagai, 89, passed away peacefully at home on February 12, 2020 in Houston, Texas. She was born on May 1, 1930 to Iwaske and Asa Nagai. Bonnie is survived by nieces, Mona Nagai, Joyce Baker and her husband Bruce, Mary Gail Nagai Jacobson and her husband Ray; nephew, Don George Nagai and his wife Robie. She is also survived by great nieces, Wendy Baker Hurst and Lori Baker; great nephew, David Ian Jacobson and their families. The family will receive friends on Saturday, February 29, 2020 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM at Forest Park Lawndale Funeral Home with service beginning at 12:00 PM. Interment will follow at Forest Park Lawndale Cemetery.
in lieu of flowers donations can be made to Southview Baptist Church at P.O. BOX 919, Rosharon, TX 77583.
- Isaias Fernandez, Pallbearer
- Clint Goebel, Pallbearer
- Trent Goebel, Pallbearer
- David Jacobson, Pallbearer
- Tom Posey, Pallbearer
- Bob Posey, Pallbearer
- Moises Rodrigues, Pallbearer
- Arcadia Estrada Saenz III, Pallbearer
- Bruce Baker, Honorary Pallbearer
- Ernest Goebel , Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Saturday, February 29, 2020
- Funeral Service Saturday, February 29, 2020
- Committal Service Saturday, February 29, 2020
February 27, 2020
Bonnie was a very Dear Friend to me and my mother, she will always have a piece of my heart. May you rest in peace Bonnie, you will be Greatly missed.
Please accept my deepest condolence's for your family's loss. May you all be comforted by the outpouring of Love that is surrounding you.
Sharing in your sorrow with love and friendship.
Angie & Mary Stegman