December 2, 1953 – March 16, 2020
Lee Hernandez, age 66 passed away on Monday March 16, 2020. Lee was born December 2, 1953 to Beatrice Hernandez and Edward Hernandez.
Lee is survived by his wife, Maria M. Barrientos; daughter Ana A. Lozano (Alfredo Ramirez); daughter Michelle Humphreys; son Javier R. Lozano (Natalie Huerta); son Steven Lozano (Diana Saavedra); son Ruben Limon (Fallon Howells); son Jonathan Hernandez (Jessica Hernandez); son Joseph Trevino (Alicia Trevino); and son Isaac Andrade; mother Beatrice Hernandez and father Edward Hernandez; sister Julie Delgado and brother Anthony Hernandez (Mercedes Hernandez). Grandchildren Angel Marez, Naya Rae Lozano, Emily Lozano, Ruben Limon Jr., Robert Diaz, Johnathon Hernandez, Aliyah Hernandez, Nevaeh Hernandez, Desiree Hernandez, Joe Angel Hernandez, Isaac Andrade Jr., Mario Andrade, and Diego Andrade, and numerous family and friends.
Special thanks to David Marez (Ida Ramirez), Robert Dorantes (Lisa Dorantes), Tony Guerrero y La Sombra for sharing his love of Tejano music.
- Maria M. Barrientos, Wife
- Ana A. Lozano (Alfredo Ramirez), Daughter
- Michelle Humphreys, Daughter
- Javier R. Lozano (Natalie Huerta), Son
- Steven Lozano (Diana Saavedra), Son
- Ruben Limon (Fallon Howells), Son
- Jonathan Hernandez (Jessica Hernandez), Son
- Joseph Trevino (Alicia Trevino), Son
- Isaac Andrade, Son
- Beatrice Hernandez, Mother
- Edward Hernandez, Father
- Julie Delgado, Sister
- Anthony Hernandez (Mercedes Hernandez), Brother
- Angel Ramirez, Grandchild
- Naya Rae Lozano, Grandchild
- Emily Lozano, Grandchild
- Ruben Limon, Jr., Grandchild
- Robert Diaz, Grandchild
- Jonathan Hernandez, Grandchild
- Aliyah Hernandez, Grandchild
- Neveah Hernandez, Grandchild
- Desiree Hernandez, Grandchild
- Joe Angel Hernandez, Grandchild
- Isaac Andrade, Jr., Grandchild
- Mario Andrade, Grandchild
- Diego Andrade, Grandchild
- Mr. Hernandez also leaves behind numerous family and friends. Special thanks to David Marez (Ida Ramirez), Robert Dorantes (Lisa Dorantes), Tony Guerrero y La Sombra for sharing his love of Tejano music.
March 18, 2020
Babe...there are no words to express how I hurt. It was me and you to the end...Lee and Maria forever you always said. Well baby God decided that your time here was done and He has bigger and better plans for you. I know you will always be by my side like always. I will forever be your Baby Love, you Baby Donk and you will always be my Hernandez, my Big Donkey. I love you babe...thank you for being my partner in crime, my ride or die, Dad and the bestest Popo.