September 8, 1922 – June 8, 2019
Virginia Dare Easterling Pruetz was born September 8, 1922, and passed away at the age of 96, on June 8, 2019, in Spring, Texas. She was preceded in death by her husband Otto Fred Pruetz and daughter Carolyn Jo Pruetz. Otto and Virginia were married 62 years. She was a Mother, Grandmother, Great Grandmother, and great-great Grandmother. She also served her community as a nurse. She is survived by her four children: Sandra Fay Pruetz Gallegos and husband Lee, Douglas Fred Pruetz and wife Mary, Glynda Gail Pruetz Croix and husband Rob, and Russell Lee Pruetz. She also had ten grandchildren, sixteen great grandchildren, and one great-great-grandchild.
Services will be held at the Chapel of Chimes at Brookside Memorial Park on June 12, 2019, with burial to follow.
- Russell Pruetz
- Austin Pruetz
- Evan Pruetz
- Scott Cargle
- Phil Bargas
- Christopher Kowis
- Douglas Pruetz, Honorary Pallbearer
- Bob Carl, Honorary Pallbearer
- Zachary Bargas, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Wednesday, June 12, 2019
- Funeral Service Wednesday, June 12, 2019
- Committal Service Wednesday, June 12, 2019