Cynthia Jo Hammack
December 12, 1947 – April 11, 2019
Cynthia Jo Hammack, 71, died April 11, 2019 in Osage Beach, MO.
Cynthia Jo was born on December 12, 1947 in Kansas City, Missouri. She was the daughter of Jack and Shirley (Stevers) Hammack. She was a long time resident of Kansas City until her move to Sedalia three years ago. Cindy enjoyed going daily to the Roger A. Garlich Activity Center, where she participated in numerous activities. Her favorite activities were arts and crafts. Cindy enjoyed taking her weekly dip into the pool and outings with her friends from the Center.
She was preceded in death by her parents, brother, Jack R. Hammack, Jr. and brother in law, Roger A. Garlich. She is survived by her sisters, Pamela Garlich of Osage Beach, MO, and Sandra Dow and husband, John of Grain Valley, MO, five nieces, one nephew, and great nieces and nephews.
The family also thanks her caregivers for their love and support of this dear lady. They helped with her hair, nails and clothing and much more so she always looked her best.
Funeral Services will be held at 1 pm on Monday, April 15, 2019 with visitation one hour prior to the service at Mt. Moriah, Newcomer & Freeman Funeral Home, 10507 Holmes Rd., Kansas City, Missouri 64131. Burial Mt. Moriah Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Center for Human Services, 1500 Ewing Drive, Sedalia, MO 65301.
- Jack R. Hammack Sr. (deceased), Father
- Shirley (Stevers) Hammack (deceased), Mother
- Jack R. Hammack Jr. (deceased), Brother
- Roger A. Garlich (deceased), Brother-in-law
- Pamela Garlich, Sister
- Sandra (John) Dow, Sister
- Five Nieces, One Nephew, and Great Nieces and Nephews, ...
- Visitation Monday, April 15, 2019
- Funeral Service Monday, April 15, 2019
- Committal Service Monday, April 15, 2019