Lucretia Lyn Glenn
June 11, 1971 – December 30, 2019
Lucretia Lyn Glenn, 48, passed away December 30, 2019. Funeral services are 2:00 PM Sunday, Visitation at 1:00 PM Sunday, at the McGilley Antioch Chapel. In lieu of flowers contributions are suggested to Restart, Inc.
Lucretia was born June 11, 1971 in Cozad, NE. She lived most of her life in the Kansas City area. Lucretia was preceded in death by her husband, Harrison Richard Glenn and her father, Johnny Joe Wooldridge.
Survivors include her two children Joseph M. Glenn and Callie Dawn Glenn; her mother, Callie C. Wooldridge; her aunt, Ida May Edmisten; and her in-laws, Donna M. and Melvin Parks.
- Joseph M. Glenn, Son
- Callie Dawn Glenn, Daughter
- Callie C. Wooldridge, Mother
- Ida May Edmisten, Aunt
- Donna M. and Melvin Parks, Mother-in-law and Father-in-law
- Harrison Richard Glenn (Deceased), Husband
- Johnny Joe Wooldridge (Deceased), Father
- Mark Reed, Honorary Pallbearer
- Joseph Glenn, Honorary Pallbearer
- Christopher Glenn, Honorary Pallbearer
- Mike Glenn, Honorary Pallbearer
- Chuck Collins, Honorary Pallbearer
- Dale Scalitti , Honorary Pallbearer
- Restart Inc.
- Visitation Sunday, January 5, 2020
- Funeral Service Sunday, January 5, 2020