Jeanette Ann La Barge
October 8, 1926 – January 7, 2019
Jeanette “Joyce” La Barge (nee Dengate) passed away peacefully after a long battle with Alzheimer’s disease on January 7, 2019, age 92. Jeanette was the beloved wife of the late Clement La Barge. Survived by her children Dennis (Maria), Norman (Diane), Donald (Deborah), Mark, John (Luci), and the late Thomas. She had many grandchildren and great grandchildren. In Lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Alzheimer's Foundation Of America (https://alzfdn.org/).
There will be a memorial service at St. Benedict's Catholic Church located at 80 S Lynn St, Waterford Twp, MI 48328 on January 26, 2018. The service will begin at 10:30am and there will be a luncheon at the church to follow.
"We will always carry your memory in our hearts"
- Clement La Barge, Husband
- Dennis (Maria) La Barge, Son
- Norman (Diane) La Barge, Son
- Donald (Deborah) La Barge, Son
- Mark La Barge, Son
- John (Luci) La Barge, Son
- Thomas La Barge, Son
- Many Grandchildren, Unspecified
- Many Great-Grandchildren, Unspecified
- Alzheimer's Foundation Of America