July 10, 1949 – September 14, 2019
Phyllis Carol (Evans) Capehart was born July 10, 1949 in Combine, Texas to parents Roy and Betty Jean (De Gaugh) Evans and entered eternal rest on September 14, 2019 at the age of 70. Phyllis was a loving and giving person who cared deeply for her family. She enjoyed having family gatherings and traveling. Cruises and the beach, especially Pensacola Beach Florida were her favorite vacations. Phyllis graduated from Spruce High School and was employed by the Justice of the Peace in Kemp for 20 plus years. She married the love of her life Ronald in 1966 in Dallas. Phyllis was a member of Prairieville Baptist Church. She was a remarkable woman who will be missed tremendously by all who knew and loved her.
Phyllis was preceded in death by; son Robert Wayne Capehart, parents; Roy and Betty Evans, brother Mark Evans, and brother Roy Evans. She is survived by; her husband of more than 53 years Ronald Capehart of Kemp, son and wife; Scott and Jenny Capehart of Allen, son and wife; Jeff and Chelsea Capehart of Mabank, grandchildren: Jordyn Anthony and Jeremy of Carrolton, Sydney Capehart of Allen, Jace Capehart of Mabank, Grant Capehart of Mabank, Drew Capehart of Allen, one great-granddaughter on the way Austyn Anthony-due January 7, 2020, sister Brenda Floyd and husband Don of Scurry, sister Janice Wells and husband Jimmy of Tyler, other loving family members and many more friends.
- Robert Wayne Capehart, Son (deceased)
- Roy and Betty Evans, Parents (deceased)
- Mark Evans and Roy Evans, Brothers (deceased)
- Ronald Capehart, Husband of more than 53 years
- Scott and Jenny Capehart, Son and Wife
- Jeff and Chelsea Capehart, Son and Wife
- Jordyn Anthony and Jeremy, Sydney Capehart, Jace Capehart, Grant Capehart, and Drew Capehart, Grandchildren
- Austyn Anthony - due January 7, 2020, Great-Granddaughter on the way
- Brenda and Don Floyd, Sister and Husband
- Janice and Jimmy Wells, Sister and Husband
- Phyllis also leaves other loving family members and many more friends to cherish her memory.
- Jace Capehart, Pallbearer
- Grant Capehart, Pallbearer
- Drew Capehart, Pallbearer
- Nick Chambless, Pallbearer
- Dillon Chambless, Pallbearer
- Rod Evans, Pallbearer
- J. J. Wells, Pallbearer
- Jacob Walker, Pallbearer
- Visitation Tuesday, September 17, 2019
- Funeral Service Wednesday, September 18, 2019
- Graveside Service Wednesday, September 18, 2019
Doris Stovall White
September 19, 2019
Phyllis Capehart , you will be missed. I never saw you mad at anyone. You always had a smile on your beautiful face. Edie will be happy to see you.
Ronnie and family, I am so sorry for your loss. Know that God will be with you and help you through this hurting time.