November 26, 1949 – June 24, 2018
Chubby was born on November 26, 1949 in Five Points, California. He worked as a service coordinator for Crop Production Services Inc. for over 47 years. HIs hobbies included spending time with family, Cheers, camping, supporting family, friends and loved ones. He passed away peacefully on June 24, 2018.
Chubby is survived by his two sons; Chubby Ray Martinez and wife Melissa of Fresno, and Adrian Martinez and girlfriend Amber Newton of Riverdale, his brother Louie Martinez, two sisters; Sofia Alvarado and Eleanor Marez. Chubby also leaves behind his grandchildren Jasmine, Little Adrian, Brooklyn and Cali.
Visitation will be held at Saint Alphonsus Catholic Church on Tuesday, July 3, 2018 from 9:00 to 10:30 a.m. The Recitation of the Rosary will be held at the church at 10:30 a.m. with a Mass to follow at 11:00 a.m. Interment will follow at Fresno Memorial Gardens.
- Chubby Ray Martinez, Son
- Adrian Andre Martinez, Son
- Melissa Martinez, Daughter-in-law
- Amber Newton, Daughter-in-law
- Louie Martinez, Brother
- Sofia Alvarado, Sister
- Eleanor Marez, Sister
- Jasmine Martinez, Grandchild
- Little Adrian Martinez, Grandchild
- Brooklyn Martinez, Grandchild
- Cali Martinez, Grandchild
- Mario Martinez , Pallbearer
- Sonny Martinez , Pallbearer
- Max Alvarado, Pallbearer
- Mondo Alvarado, Pallbearer
- Marcus Davis, Pallbearer
- Raul Martinez, Pallbearer
- Hank Martinez, Honorary Pallbearer
- Scott Desmond, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Tuesday, July 3, 2018
- Rosary Service Tuesday, July 3, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, July 3, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
June 29, 2018
So many great times with you Chubby! Always a sports conversation and good times having a few cold ones! You were a good friend to my dad and myself. A great co-worker too! RIP brother and put in a good word for us up there with them angels!