Harbert Pilgrim Jr.
April 1, 1943 – June 9, 2019
Harbert Pilgrim age 76 of Knoxville, passed away June 9, 2019 at his home beside his loving wife. He was saved as a child. He was a Christian his spirit is with the Lord. He was a kind, loving and generous man. Harbert was an avid golfer. Preceded in death by his mother, Geneva Moyers. Survived by his loving wife of 19 years, Della Hickey; sister, Lily (Eddie) O’Neil; 3 step-children. The family will receive friends 12-1 pm Wednesday at Weaver’s Chapel with the service to follow at 1 pm. Family and friends will meet at 2:45 pm Wednesday at Lynnhurst Cemetery for a 3 pm interment.
- Geneva Moyers, Mother
- Della Hickey, Wife
- Lily O'Neil, Sister
- Eddie O'Neil, Brother-in-law
- Three Step Children, Other
- Visitation Wednesday, June 12, 2019
- Funeral Service Wednesday, June 12, 2019
- Committal Service Wednesday, June 12, 2019