Heavenly Grace Funeral Home & Heavenly Grace Memorial Park
26873 N. White Ranch Road, La Feria, TX
Maria Antonia Garza
January 17, 1938 – September 8, 2019
Maria Antonia Garza, age 81, of Santa Rosa, Texas passed away on Sunday September 8, 2019. Maria was born January 17, 1938.
Maria is survived by sons Jose Manuel Garza (Dora), Ricardo Garza (Elsa) and Santos Garza Jr. (Magda); brothers Artemio Ramirez, Oracio Ramirez, Oscar Ramirez and sister Elvia Magana. Maria also leaves behind 7 grandchildren and 10 great grandchildren.
Maria was preceded in death by her husband Santos Garza Sr.; brothers Placido Ramirez, Raul Ramirez and sister Oralia Herevia.
A visitation for Maria will be held Wednesday, September 11, 2019 from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM with a rosary to be recited at 7pm at Heavenly Grace Funeral Home, 26873 N. White Ranch Road, La Feria, Texas 78559. Funeral Mass will be scheduled on Friday at 10:00 am at St. Mary Catholic Church in Santa Rosa, and Burial to follow at 11:00 am at Santa Nombre Cemetery.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at https://www.heavenlygracergv.com for the Garza family.
- Placido Ramirez, Brother (deceased)
- Raul Ramirez, Brother (deceased)
- Artemio Ramirez, Brother
- Oracio Ramirez, Brother
- Oscar Ramirez, Brother
- Elvia Magana, Sister
- Oralia Herevia, Sister (deceased)
- Santos Garza Sr., Husband (deceased)
- Jose Manuel Garza (Dora), Son
- Ricardo Garza (Elsa), Son
- Santos Garza Jr. (Magda), Son
- Maria also leaves behind 7 grandchildren and 10 great grandchildren all who will miss her dearly.
- Visitation Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- Funeral Mass Friday, September 13, 2019
- Burial Friday, September 13, 2019