Barbara "Barb" Lou Garratt
August 3, 1937 – September 9, 2020
Barbara (Barb) Lou Garratt, age 83, of Lincoln, went to be with the Lord on Wednesday, September 9, 2020. Barbara was born August 3, 1937 to Merle and Mary Johnson.
Barbara is survived by her loving husband of 65 years Richard Garratt; Children, Deb Morgan, Robert (Sheri) Garratt; Grandchildren, Brandee Garratt, Brian (Jourdin) Garratt, Rebecca Garratt, Melissa (Andrew) Tucker, Brandon (Krystal) Garratt, Jordan Garratt; many other relatives and friends.
Barb is preceded in death by her parents; grandmother, Telitha Nicholson who raised Barbara after her mother died at an early age.
Barb, Was a huge Nebraska Cornhusker fan she followed all sports especially football. She was also a very big New Your Yankees fan, She would watch every game she could. Win or lose she never stopped supporting her favorite teams. Barb was know for her love of making every kind of cookies and candy you could think of for the holidays.
- Andrew Tucker, Active Pallbearer
- Brian Garratt, Active Pallbearer
- Brandon Garratt, Active Pallbearer
- Jordan Garratt, Active Pallbearer
- Michael Zwingman, Active Pallbearer
- Melissa Tucker, Honorary Pallbearer
- Brandee Garratt, Honorary Pallbearer
- Rebecca Garratt, Honorary Pallbearer
Celebration of Life
Monday, September 14, 2020