Gwendolyn L Heil
November 23, 1926 – September 17, 2020
Gwendolyn L Heil, age 93, of Kilgore,Texas passed away on Thursday, September 17, 2020. Gwendolyn was born November 23, 1926 to Clifford Clyde Wehrman and Florance T.
She enjoyed sewing, her kittens and church activities. Above all she enjoyed spending precious time and making memories with her family.
Gwendolyn is survived by daughters; Nancy Heil of (Denver, Colorado); Dana Heil of (Maine); Lucille Clements and husband Dee of (Cypress, Texas); Son; George Heil and wife Jeanette of (Kilgore, Texas); grandchildren Reneae, Julia, George C., Bryn, Garrett, Kelly and numerous great grand children.
Gwendolyn was preceded in death by her husband George A Heil.
A committal service for Gwendolyn will be held Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 2:00 PM in the Mausoleum at Lakeview Memorial Gardens, 5000 West Harrison Road, Longview, Texas 75604.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.lakeviewfh.com for the Heil family.
- George A Heil, Husband (deceased)
- Nancy Heil, Daughter (Denver, Colorado)
- Dana Heil, Daughter (Maine)
- Lucille Clements (Dee), Daughter ( Cypress, Texas)
- George Heil (Jeanette), Son (Kilgore, Texas)
- Reneae, Julia, George C., Bryn, Garrett, Kelly, Grandchildren
- Numerous, Great Grand Children
Learn more about the Heil name
Wednesday, September 23, 2020