June 1, 1931 – March 9, 2018
Lorenza Ramirez Deleon, entered rest on March 9, 2018 at the age of 86. She was born on June 1, 1931 to Epifanio and Julia Ramirez in Knippa, Texas.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Bonifacio Deleon and a twin daughter, Estella Estrada; 1 brother and 2 sisters. She is survived by their children: Dianna Garcia (Isaac), Paul Deleon (Maria Elena), Carmen Hernandez (Marcelino), Gilbert Deleon (Blanca), Olga Garcia, Roy Deleon and Rose Gutierrez (Jesse); 1 brother; 2 sisters, numerous grandchildren, great-grandchildren, nieces and nephews.
Visitation will be held from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at Resthaven Funeral Home. Funeral Service will be held at 1:00 p.m., Wednesday, March 14, 2018 in the Abbey Chapel at Resthaven Funeral Home.
Interment will follow in Resthaven Memorial Park. Please visit www.resthavenfuneralhome.com for online tributes
- Bonifacio Deleon, Husband
- Estella Estrada, Daughter
- Epifanio and Julia Ramirez, Parents
- Brother ~, 1
- Sister ~, 1
- Paul Dleon (Maria), Gilbert Deleon (Blanca), and Roy Deleon, Sons
- Dianna Garcia (Issac) Carmen Hernandez (Marcelino) Olga Garcia and Rose Gutierrez (Jessie), Daughters
- Grandchildren ~, Numerous
- Great Grandchildren, Numerous
- One ~, Brother
- Two ~, Sisters
- Nephews ~, Many
- Nieces ~, Many
- Visitation Tuesday, March 13, 2018
- Funeral Service Wednesday, March 14, 2018
- Officiating, Interment
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES