July 6, 1929 – August 5, 2018
Clotagene Gregory, of Post, TX, passed away in Lubbock, TX, on Sunday, August 5, 2018. She is lovingly remembered by her family and friends as a wife, mother, grandmother, and aunt. Clota was born on July 6, 1929 in Rule, TX, to Elbert & Mary Simpson. She is survived by daughter & son-in-law, Amanda Marc McClain of Post, TX; daughter-in-law, Terri Gregory; grandchildren, Chelsea Heard, Tavish Gregory, Devon McClain, Lyndi McClain, and Charli McClain; brother Dee Simpson; and numerous nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her husband John Gregory, Sr.; son, John Gregory, Jr.; brother, Lindelle Simpson, and sister, Jerri Black. Graveside service will be held at 11:30 a.m. on Friday, August 10, 2018, at Bluebonnet Hills Memorial Park in Colleyville, TX.
- John Gregory Sr., Husband
- John Gregory Jr., Son
- Lindelle Simpson, Brother
- Jerri Black, Sister
- Amanda McClain and Marc, Daughter and Son-in-law
- Terri Gregory, Daughter-in-law
- Dee Simpson, Brother
- She is also survived by her grandchildren; Chelsea Heard, Tavish Gregory, Devon McClain, Lyndi McClain and Charli McClain, many nieces and nephews, other loving family members and many lifelong friends.
- Graveside Service Friday, August 10, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES