Mrs. Pamela W. Aycock
October 23, 1943 – March 30, 2018
Pamela W. Aycock was born on October 23, 1943 in Denton, Texas to parents Joel Ancil and Georgia Lee Wooldridge and entered into eternal rest on March 30, 2018 at the age of 74. Pamela graduated from Sunset High School in Oak Cliff in 1962. She married Linden Aycock Sr. in Dallas, Texas on January 12, 1972. Pamela was a very loving, caring and giving person. She was a homemaker and loved taking care of her family, especially her grandchildren. Pamela was a smart and witty lady. She enjoyed feeding the horses, taking care of her dogs and loved going fishing. All who knew and loved her will miss Pamela.
Pamela was preceded in death by her parents and sister Sherrie Lee Wooldridge.
She is survived by her loving husband Linden Aycock Sr. of Gun Barrel City, son Doug Lander of Gun Barrel City, daughter Vickey Aycock Mathis and husband Marshall of Gun Barrel City, son Linden Aycock Jr. and wife Lisa of Tool, 10 grandchildren, numerous great-grandchildren, other loving family members and many more friends.
- Joel Ancil and Georgia Lee Wooldridge, Parents
- Sherrie Lee Wooldridge, Sister
- Linden Aycock Sr., Loving Husband
- Doug Lander, Son
- Vickey Aycock Mathis and Marshall, Daughter and husband
- Linden Aycock Jr. and Lisa, Son and wife
- Pamela also leaves behind 10 grandchildren, numerous great-grandchildren, other loving family members and many more friends.
- Obed Sancher, Pallbearer
- Charles Kennedy, Pallbearer
- Mike Cook, Pallbearer
- Jeremy Kennamur, Pallbearer
- Drew Gunnels, Pallbearer
- Tony Smith, Pallbearer
- Visitation Sunday, April 1, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, April 2, 2018
- Graveside Service Monday, April 2, 2018