Lenore Ann O'Dell
November 15, 1928 – December 25, 2019
Lenore Ann O’Dell, 91, of Charleston, passed away on Wednesday, December 25, 2019, at her home. She was born November 15, 1928, in Fairmont to the late Raymond and Lola Musgrave Jones. Lenore was a former office clerk with WV Forestry Department of Natural Resources. She attended Asbury Methodist Church and loved making crafts. Along with her parents, she was preceded in death by her husbands, Charles A. Jarrett and John O’Dell; son, Paul Jarrett; and sister, Aileen Smith. Left to cherish her memories are sons, Clay (Elizabeth) Jarrett of Clendenin, and Timothy (Audrey) Jarrett of Charleston; grandchildren, Morgan (Amanda) Jarrett, Elizabeth (Brandon) Wells, Sarah (Doug) Haag, Timothy (Michelle) Jarrett II and Greg (Laura) Jarrett; great-grandchildren, Grace and Ali Jarrett, Braxton and Ava Wells, Joseph, Lucas and Charles Haag, Bridgette Drolet, Timothy III, Zackary, Kerissa and Kyle Jarrett. The funeral service will be held 1:00 p.m. Monday, December 30, 2019, at Stevens & Grass Funeral Home, Malden, with the Rev. David Spence officiating. The burial will follow the service at Tyler Mountain Memory Gardens, Cross Lanes. The visitation for family and friends will be from 11:00 a.m. until time of the service on Monday at the funeral home.
- Raymond Jones, Father (deceased)
- Lola Musgrave Jones, Mother (deceased)
- Charles A. Jarrett, Husband (deceased)
- John O'Dell, Husband (deceased)
- Paul Jarrett, Son (deceased)
- Aileen Smith, Sister (deceased)
- Clay Jarrett (Elizabeth), Son
- Timothy Jarrett (Audrey), Son
- Morgan Jarrett (Amanda), Grandson
- Grace and Ali Jarrett, Great-grandchildren
- Elizabeth Wells (Brandon), Granddaughter
- Braxton and Ava Wells, Great-grandchildren
- Sarah Haag (Doug), Granddaughter
- Joseph, Lucas and Charles Haag, Great-grandchildren
- Timothy Jarrett II (Michelle), Grandson
- Greg Jarrett (Laura), Grandson
- Bridgette Drolet, Great-Grandchild
- Timothy III, Zackary, Kerissa and Kyle Jarrett, Great-grandchildren
- Visitation Monday, December 30, 2019
- Funeral Service Monday, December 30, 2019
Lenore Ann O'Dell
Julianna & Doug Haag
December 27, 2019
To Lenore - A kind, articulate lady, whom we were fortunate to get to know through her granddaughter/our loving, daughter-in-law, Sarah Jarrett Haag.
May the Angels lead you into Paradise.
May the Martyrs come to welcome you;
And take you to the holy city,
The new and eternal, Jerusalem.
Our sympathy and love to the whole family.