August 8, 1932 – October 27, 2019
Dorothy Rubinstein, age 87, of Monroe Township, New Jersey passed away on Sunday October 27, 2019. Dorothy was born August 8, 1932 in Brooklyn, New York.
Dorothy is survived by her husband, Stanley Rubinstein; daughter Michelle (Scott) Cohen-Manalapan, New Jersey; and son Scott (Connie) Rubinstein-Lansdale, Pennsylvania; sister Pearl Esformes-Boca Raton, Florida; other Grandchildren: Jake and Matthew Cohen, Sarah and Joshua Rubinstein and Gregory(Jessica) Cohen and other Great Grandson: Benjamin Cohen.
Funeral services for Dorothy will be held Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 11:00 AM at Bloomfield-Cooper Jewish Chapels, 44 Wilson Avenue, Manalapan, NJ 07726. A burial will occur Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 2:15 PM at Beth Moses Cemetery, 1500 Wellwood Avenue, Farmingdale, New York 11704.
The Period of Mourning will be observed at the Rubinstein Residence Wednesday following the burial, 6-9pm, and Thursday: 12-3pm, 6-9pm.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Dorothy's memory may be made to Disabled American Veterans.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.bloomfieldcoopermanalapan.com for the Rubinstein family.
- Stanley Rubinstein, Husband
- Michelle (Scott) Cohen-Manalapan, New Jersey, Daughter
- Scott (Connie) Rubinstein-Lansdale, Pennsylvania, Son
- Pearl Esformes-Boca Raton, Florida, Sister
- Grandchildren: Jake and Matthew Cohen, Sarah and Joshua Rubinstein and Gregory(Jessica) Cohen, Other
- Great Grandson: Benjamin Cohen, Other
- Disabled American Veterans
- Funeral Service Wednesday, October 30, 2019
- Committal Service Wednesday, October 30, 2019
- Period of Mourning, Donations