January 30, 1931 – May 12, 2019
Herbert Trattner, age 88, of Monroe, New Jersey passed away on Sunday May 12, 2019. Herbert was born January 30, 1931.
Herbert is survived by their spouse, Sandra Trattner; son Bradley (Lisa) Trattner; daughter Tracy (Douglas) Klein; and daughter Karen (Steven) Toran; sister Blossom Cook; . Nine Grandchildren.
A funeral service for Herbert will be held Tuesday, May 14, 2019 at 1:00 PM at Bloomfield-Cooper Jewish Chapels, 44 Wilson Avenue, Manalapan, NJ 07726. Burial will follow at Mt. Lebanon Cemetery, Iselin, NJ.
The family will be sitting Shiva at the late residence on Tuesday after the burial through Thursday between the hours of 2-4pm, and 6-8pm with a Minyan Service each night at 7pm. Shiva will then take place at Karen's home in Marlboro from 3-8pm.
In Lieu of Flowers, Memorial Donations in his memory may be made to St. Judes Childrens Research, The Wounded Warrior Project, or Chop of Philadelphia.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.bloomfieldcoopermanalapan.com for the Trattner family.
- Sandra Trattner, Spouse
- Bradley (Lisa) Trattner, Son
- Tracy (Douglas) Klein, Daughter
- Karen (Steven) Toran, Daughter
- Blossom Cook, Sister
- Nine Grandchildren, .
- Funeral Service Tuesday, May 14, 2019
- Committal Service Tuesday, May 14, 2019
- Shiva Tuesday, May 14, 2019
- Shiva Wednesday, May 15, 2019
- Shiva Thursday, May 16, 2019
- Shiva Friday, May 17, 2019