Bernice Komensky Haller
September 23, 1918 – April 14, 2019
Bernice Haller, 100, was born on September 23, 1918 in Chicago, Illinois and passed away on April 14, 2019 in Miami, Florida.
Bernice is predeceased by her husband, Irving J., and son, Lawrence.
Bernice is survived by her sons, Arthur (Sylvia), Kenneth (Marcie), and Jeffrey (Andrea); daughter-in-law, Lenora; grandchildren, Jamie (Stacey), Mark (Sara), Michael (Allison), Michelle, Mitchell (Nikki), Gregory (Kim), Chad (Logan), Dustin (Niki), David, Brett; great grandchildren, Alexa, Kiera, Makena, Spencer, Zoe, Jack, Jackson, Avery, London, Cooper, Sawyer, Brady, Brynn, Penelope, Benji.
- Irving J Haller (deceased), Husband
- Lawrence Haller (deceased), Son
- Lenore Haller, Daughter-in-law
- Arthur Haller, Son
- Sylvia Haller, Daughter-in-law
- Kenneth Haller, Son
- Marcie Haller, Daughter-in-law
- Jeffrey Haller, Son
- Andrea Haller, Daughter-in-law
- Funeral Service Tuesday, April 16, 2019
- Interment Tuesday, April 16, 2019