Mary Louise Hackmeyer Martin
November 27, 1925 – September 27, 2019
Mary Louise Hackmeyer Martin, a native of Mobile, AL. passed away on September 27, 2019 at the age of 93. She was preceded in death by her husband Major John Warren Martin USAF, Ret., her parents Herbert and Nellie Hackmeyer, siblings: Herbert, John, JF and Helen Martina.
She is survived by three daughters: Michele Hill (Ashton), Colette Waite (Taylor) and Tracy Shreve (William), four grandchildren: Allison Hill Snelling (Andrew), Katherine Hill, Edward Shreve and John Shreve, and one great grandchild, Andy Snelling.
The family would like to thank everyone at Crowne Place Assisted Living in Mobile where she lived and enjoyed life for the past 8 years. The family also wishes to thank Kindred Hospice and Bay Nursing for the care they provided at the end of her life.
Graveside services will be held on the grounds of Pine Crest Cemetery, Dauphin Island Parkway, Thursday, October 10, 2019 with visitation from 9:30 AM until time of service at 11:00 AM. Memorials may be made to the Little Sisters of the Poor, 1655 McGill Drive, Mobile, AL, 36604, (251) 476-6335.
- Michele Hill and husband Ashton, Daughter
- Colette Waite and husband Taylor, Daughter
- Tracey Shreve and husband William, Daughter
- Allison Hill Snelling and husband Andrew, Grandchild
- Katherine Hill, Grandchild
- Edward Shreve, Grandchild
- John Shreve, Grandchild
- Andy Snelling, Great Grandchild
- William Shreve, Active Pallbearer
- Ashton Hill, Active Pallbearer
- Edward Shreve, Active Pallbearer
- John Shreve, Active Pallbearer
- Taylor Waite, Active Pallbearer
- Andrew Snelling, Active Pallbearer
Little Sisters of the Poor
1655 McGill Drive (251)476-6335 , Mobile, Alabama 36604
- Visitation Thursday, October 10, 2019
- Graveside Service Thursday, October 10, 2019