Luke Lucius Hatfield III
February 8, 1982 – April 24, 2019
Lindley Lucius Hatfield III (Luke), age 37, of Wetumpka, Alabama passed away on Wednesday April 24, 2019. Luke was born February 8, 1982 to Marilyn Lindley Lucius Hatfield Jr.
Luke is survived by; mother Marilyn O. Hatfield and his sister Candace L. Hatfield.
Luke was preceded in death by; father Lindley Lucius Hatfield; grandfather James E. Oswald, grandfather Lindley Lucius Hatfield Sr., and grandmother Mrs. Lindley Hatfield.
He was inquisitive as a child and an adult. He was an eagle scout who enjoyed building and taking things apart. Luke's interests included woodworking, movies, electronics, exploring, traveling and being with friends and family. He liked to cook for his family and even collected recipes for his own cookbook.
A visitation for Luke will be held Monday, April 29, 2019 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM at White Chapel-Greenwood Funeral Home, 909 Lincoln Road, Montgomery, AL 36109 followed by a Celebration of Life Service at 2:00 pm. A committal service will occur at Montgomery Memorial Cemetery, 3001 Simmons Road, Montgomery, AL 36108 after the Celebration of Life.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.WhiteChapel-GreenwoodFH.com for the Hatfield family.
- Marilyn O. Hatfield, Mother
- Candace L. Hatfield, Sister
- Joan Oswald, Grandmother
- James E. Oswald, Grandfather
- Mr. Lindley Lucius Hatfield Sr., Grandfather
- Mrs. Lindley Hatfield Sr., Grandmother
- Lindley Lucius Hatfield Jr., Father
- Luke leaves behind many aunts, uncles and cousins to cherish his memory.
- Visitation Monday, April 29, 2019
- Celebration of Life Monday, April 29, 2019
- Committal Service
IN THE CARE OF