June 22, 1923 – April 8, 2019
Leokadia (Glebocka) Malyszko, 95, wife of the late Walerian Malyszko, of New Britain, died April 8, 2019. Loving mother of: Jozef Malyszko (predeceased) and his wife Czeslawa, Waclawa (Zygmunt) Klepacki, Tadeusz (Barbara) Malyszko, and Jan (Halina) Malyszko. Survived by: 11 grandchildren, 11 great-grandchildren and in addition to her extended family, her sister Filomena Marcinkiewicz and her brothers Romuald, Henryk and Czeslaw Glebocki. A special thanks to Connecticut Community Care and Angel Touch Care, who provided care and support over the last few years, especially to Ganna Kuzyk for her devoted care. Funeral services will begin Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. from New Britain Memorial Donald D. Sagarino Funeral Home, 444 Farmington Ave., New Britain, followed by funeral liturgy at 10:30 a.m. in Sacred Heart Church. Burial will follow in Sacred Heart Cemetery, New Britain. Visitation hours will be held Wednesday, April 10, 2019, from 4-7 p.m. at the funeral home.
- Jan Glebocki, Father
- Emilia (Wilczewska) Glebocki, Mother
- Walerian Malyszko, Husband
- Jozef Malyszko, Son
- Tadeusz and Barbara Malyszko, Son
- Jan and Halina Malyszko, Son
- Waclawa and Zygmunt Klepacki, Daughter
- Romuald, Henryk and Czeslaw Glebocki, Brothers
- Filomena Marcinkiewicz, Sister
- She is also survived by 11 grandchildren, 11 great-grandchildren and her extended family.
- Visitation Wednesday, April 10, 2019
- Funeral Liturgy Thursday, April 11, 2019