Tony David Kaleel Adwan
November 13, 1945 – October 13, 2019
Tony (David) Kaleel Adwan passed away on October 13, 2019. David was born November 13, 1945 to Theodore B. Adwan and Leola Patricia (Hartbarger) Henke in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
David’s hobbies included golf and using ham radios.
David is preceded in death by his mother Leola Patricia Hartbarger, father Thodore Beeb Adwan Sr., and his sister Susan Dean Williams.
David is survived by his brother Ted Adwan and wife Rubia of Oklahoma City, one niece Kelly Cunningham, one nephew Rick Williams, and one step nephew Jeffery Channing.
A visitation will be held in David’s honor at Chapel Hill Funeral Home on October 17, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Funeral services for David will be Friday October 18, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. at Chapel Hill Funeral Home.
Donations may be made to the Disabled Veterans National Foundation.
- Theodore B. Adwan, Father (deceased)
- Leole Patricia Henke, Mother (deceased)
- Susan Dean Williams, Sister (deceased)
- Ted Adwan, Brother
- Rubia Adwan, Sister-in-law
- Kelly Cunningham, Niece
- Rick Williams, Nephew
- Jeffery Channing, Step-Nephew
- Disabled Veterans National Foundation
- Visitation Thursday, October 17, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, October 18, 2019
- Graveside Service Tuesday, October 22, 2019