March 18, 1950 – August 6, 2018
Boyce Baldwin, 68, of Horn Lake, MS, passed away Monday August 6, 2018 at Baptist DeSoto Hospital. Mr. Baldwin worked for Walker Machine Products as a machinist for over 30 years. He was preceded in death by his parents, Ray and Nancy Baldwin, his brother, Don Baldwin, his sister, Linda Pipkin, and his daughter-in-law, Nicki Reynolds Baldwin. Mr. Baldwin is survived by his wife of 49 years, Rhonda Baldwin, two sons, Ronnie Baldwin and Rodney Baldwin, two sisters, Wyvonne Pierce (Sonny) and Rochelle Kinney (Mike), seven brothers, Billy Baldwin, Archie Baldwin (Barbara), Cecil Baldwin (Faye), Larry Baldwin, Bubba Baldwin (Judy), Scotty Baldwin, and Randy Baldwin, as well as three grandchildren, Cory, Christian, and Baylie, and five great-grandchildren. The family will receive friends Friday August 10, 2018 from 11:30am until the funeral service begins at 1pm, all at Brantley Funeral Home of Olive Branch. Interment will follow in Twin Oaks Memorial Gardens in Southaven.
- Rhonda Baldwin, Wife
- Ronnie Baldwin, Son
- Rodney Baldwin, Son
- Wyvonne Pierce (Sonny), Sister
- Rochelle Kinney (Mike), Sister
- Billy Baldwin, Brother
- Archie Baldwin (Barbara), Brother
- Cecil Baldwin (Faye), Brother
- Larry Baldwin, Brother
- Bubba Baldwin (Judy), Brother
- Scotty Baldwin, Brother
- Randy Baldwin, Brother
- Cory, Christian and Baylie, Grandchildren
- Five (5), Great Grandchildren
- He was preceded in death by his parents, Ray and Nancy Baldwin, his brother, Don Baldwin, his sister, Linda Pipkin, and his daughter-in-law, Nicki Reynolds Baldwin.
- Family Will Receive Friends Friday, August 10, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, August 10, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
August 8, 2018
My prayers are with you for peace and comfort in your time of grief.