Marilyn G. Beyenhof
October 8, 1933 – June 8, 2018
Marilyn G. Beyenhof, 84, of Rancho Cucamonga, California, passed away on June 8, 2018, at Laurel Wellness Center in Fontana, California. Marilyn was born to Garret and Jean Lokhorst on October 8, 1933 in Baldwin, Wisconsin. She lived most of her life in Southern California and, most recently, in Rancho Cucamonga.
She worked as an Administrative Assistant at Bank of America for many years and was a member of Stardust Chapter Order of the Eastern Star in Ontario.
Marilyn is survived by her four sons, Duane Beyenhof (and wife, Linda), Ken Beyenhof (and wife, Nancy), Rick Beyenhof (and wife, Gloria Lee), and Tony Beyenhof (and wife, Stacy); and a twin sister, Marlys Schenk (and her husband, Delmar). She also leaves behind seven grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Marilyn is preceded in death by both her parents.
A Visitation will be held at Draper Mortuary, 811 N. Mountain Avenue, Ontario, California 91762 on Friday, June 22, 2018 at 12:00 PM. A Memorial Service celebrating her life will follow immediately at 1:00 PM. Interment at Bellevue Memorial Park, 1240 W. G Street, Ontario, California 91762, will follow at 2:30 PM the same day. After the service at Bellevue, there will be a time for remembrance and fellowship at the Masonic Lodge, 1025 N. Vine Avenue, Ontario, California 91762. In lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations be made to the National Kidney Foundation, www.kidney.org.
- Duane and Linda Beyenhof, Son & Daughter-in-law
- Ken and Nancy Beyenhof, Son & Daughter-in-law
- Rick and Gloria Lee Beyenhof, Son & Daughter-in-law
- Tony, Jr. and Stacy Beyenhof, Son & Daughter-in-law
- Marlys and Delmar Schenk, Sister & Brother-in-law
- Garret Lokhorst, Father
- Jennie Lokhorst, Mother
- Mrs. Beyenhof also leaves seven grandchildren and six great-grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Visitation Friday, June 22, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, June 22, 2018
- Interment Friday, June 22, 2018