January 22, 1945 – May 19, 2019
Woody Meyer, age 74, of Orange City, FL, formerly of Ft. Lauderdale, FL, went to be with his Lord in Heaven on 05/19/2019. He was born 01/22/1945 in Cincinnati, OH to Woodrow and Mabel Meyer. He is survived by Elsie Meyer, his loving spouse of 49 years, and his two sons: Woody D. Meyer Jr. (wife Kelli) and Jeffrey D. Meyer (wife Marci). He loved his six grandchildren: Nathan, Andrew, Joshua, Alison, Emily, and Ella. A celebration of life service will be held at Deltona Alliance Church on Saturday 05/25/2019 at 6pm. In lieu of flowers contributions can be made to the American Cancer Society or Journey’s End Animal Sanctuary.
- Woodrow Meyer, Father (deceased)
- Mabel Meyer, Mother (deceased)
- Elsie Meyer, Wife of 49 years
- Woody D. Meyer Jr., Son
- Kelli Meyer, Daughter-in-law
- Jeffrey D. Meyer, Son
- Marci Meyer, Daughter-in-law
- Nathan Meyer, Grandson
- Andrew Meyer, Grandson
- Joshua Meyer, Grandson
- Alison Meyer, Granddaughter
- Emily Meyer, Granddaughter
- Ella Meyer, Granddaughter
- Praise Service Saturday, May 25, 2019
May 23, 2019
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mrs. Meyer and all of his family in this time of grief. We love you all like family.
May 22, 2019
My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Katrina (Johns) Sergent
Jim & Carla Harp
May 22, 2019
Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Rev. Jim & Carla Harp