Norma Jean Harrelson
August 21, 1940 – October 17, 2018
Norma Jean Harrelson, 78, passed away on October 17, 2018 at her residence in St. Augustine, Florida. She was the widow of Wadus Harrelson. They shared many years together.
Born in West Union, Ohio, she was the daughter of Lloyd and Shirley Sutterfield. She worked most of her life in factories. She was employed by Piper Aircraft in Vero Beach for about 18 years.
She was a member of Church of God and Fellsmere First Baptist. She enjoyed fishing, reading and sewing. Norma was a woman who spoke her mind. She was loving, caring and very generous.
She is survived by son Lloyd Hayslip, daughters Doran and Debra; sisters Nancy Heppard and Kimberly Revis. She is also survived by many nieces, nephews, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her sister Sharon Godwind and her brothers Lawrence Sutterfield and Johnny Sutterfield.
A memorial service will be held on November 3, 2018 at 1:00pm at Fellsmere First Baptist Church.
- Lloyd Sutterfield, Father
- Shirley Brooks-Sutterfield, Mother
- Lloyd Hayslip, Son
- Doran and Debra, Daughters
- Nancy Heppard, Sister
- Kimberly Revis, Sister
- Sharon Godwind, Sister
- Lawrence Sutterfield, Brother
- Johnny Sutterfield, Brother
- She is also survived by many nieces, nephews, grandchildren and great-grandchildren
- Memorial Service Saturday, November 3, 2018