November 26, 1931 – April 1, 2018
Inga Wilbanks, 86, of Milton, died Sunday, April 01, 2018.
Inga was born November 26, 1931 in Austria to Wilhelm and Marie Hillebrand.
She is preceded in death by her parents and brother, Horst Hillebrand.
Survivors include her husband, Alton H. Wilbanks; daughters, Judy A. Lamar and her husband, Cody, and Linda K. Webb; grandsons, Robert T. Stone III and his wife, Leauna “Bo”, Gregory S. Webb and Daniel P. Webb; great grandchildren, Dorien Jones, Drew Stone, Talon Stone, Erin Webb, Dylan Webb, Reagan Webb, Carsyn Webb and Tyson Webb and Christopher Webb.
Funeral services will be held at 2:00 p.m. Thursday, April 05, 2018 at Bayview Fisher-Pou Chapel. Interment will follow at Bayview Memorial Park.
The family will receive friends from 5:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m., Wednesday, April 04, 2018 at the funeral home.
BAYVIEW FISHER-POU CHAPEL, 3351 Scenic Highway is entrusted with arrangements. Condolences may be offered at www.bayviewfisher-pouchapel.com.
- Alton H. Wilbanks, Husband
- Judy (Cody) A. Lamar, Daughter
- Linda K. Webb, Daughter
- Robert (Leauna “Bo”) T. Stone III, Grandson
- Gregory S. Webb, Grandson
- Daniel P. Webb, Grandson
- Dorien Jones, Great Grandchild
- Drew Stone, Great Grandchild
- Talon Stone, Great Grandchild
- Erin Webb, Great Grandchild
- Dylan Webb, Great Grandchild
- Reagan Webb, Great Grandchild
- Carsyn Webb, Great Grandchild
- Tyson Webb, Great Grandchild
- Christopher Webb, Great Grandchild
- Visitation Wednesday, April 4, 2018
- Funeral Service Thursday, April 5, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
April 4, 2018
Aunt Inga was such a beautiful person both inside and out. I have so many great memories of her and Uncle Alton throughout my child hood that I will cherish forever. She will be deeply missed.
Jennifer Ives Epps
April 3, 2018
Such a sad day, when I learned "Mamaw" had passed away. She was so kind and loving, and the best cook. So blessed to have known her.
Condolences to her entire family, and many prayers.
April 3, 2018
Sympathy and prayers. I remember Mrs. Wilbanks as a welcoming, loving woman. I visited with her & your Dad at their home in Memphis and always felt loved. She was a wonderful cook and interesting lady.