Frances T. Brazil
April 12, 1929 – March 20, 2019
Frances Thomason Brazil, age 89, of Dickinson, Texas passed away on March 20, 2019. Funeral services will be held 11:00 A.M. Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at Parkhill Cemetery in the Chapel of the Pines, 4161 Macon Rd., Columbus, GA. Pastor Ken Dawson will officiate. The family will receive friends Tuesday morning at 10:00 A.M. EST in the Chapel of the Pines.
Mrs. Brazil was born April 12, 1929 in Phenix City, AL; daughter of the late Willie F. and Olene Jackson Thomason. She was a member of the Nassau Bay Baptist Church in Nassau, Texas, Order of Eastern Star of Alexander Chapter 328 in Waverly Hall, GA.
Other than her parents, she was preceded in death by her husband, Charles L. Brazil, Sr.; son, Charles Brazil, Jr.; brothers, Emory Jackson Thomason, Thomas O. Thomason, W.F. Thomason, Jr. and sisters, Elva Grace Thomason, Elizabeth T. Launer and Helen T. Cook.
Survivors include her son and daughter-in-law, Michael and Karen Brazil from Texas City, TX; grandson, Cody Brazil from Houston, TX; step-grandchildren, Shanna Stephens, Michael and Harley Wynne and three step-great grandchildren; sisters, Pauline T. Edwards of Phenix City, AL, Patricia T. Hudgens of Columbus, GA and Rebecca Ann T. Baxley and husband Roy of Phenix City, AL; brother, Clarence D. Thomason and wife Barbara of Leary, GA; numerous nieces, nephews and four very special friends that she called her girls, Pam Brown, Carolyn Harkreader, Jan Summers and Pam Bowen.
- Willie F. Thomason, Father
- Olene Jackson Thomason, Mother
- Charles L. Brazil, Sr., Husband
- Mike Brazil, Son
- Karen Brazil, Daughter-in-law
- Charles L. Brazil, Jr., Son
- Cody Brazil, Grandson
- Shanna Stephens, Step Grandchild
- Michael (Harley) Wynne, Step Grandchild
- Pauline T. Edwards, Sister
- Patricia T. Hudgens, Sister
- Rebecca Ann T. (Roy) Baxley, Sister
- Clarence D. (Barbara) Thomas, Brother
- Emory Jackson Thomason, Brother
- Thomas O. Thomason, Brother
- W.F. Thomason, Jr., Brother
- Elva Grace Thomason, Sister
- Elizabeth T. Launer, Sister
- Helen T. Cook, Sister
- Mrs. Brazil also leaves behind three step-great grandchildren, numerous nieces and nephews, and four very special friends that she called her girls, Pam Brown, Carolyn Harkreader, Jan Summers and Pam Bowen.
- Visitation Tuesday, March 26, 2019
- Celebration of Life Funeral Service Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Frances T. Brazil
March 28, 2019
Cody and Family
So sorry to hear of Ms Francis passing. She was a wonderful lady and I remember how we really enjoyed all the band trips and church activities when she came to FBC Dickinson. She will be truly missed.