Judith Elaine Stoneback
June 7, 1950 – April 9, 2021
Judith Elaine Stoneback, age 70, of Phenix City, Alabama passed away on Friday, April 9, 2021.
Judy was born June 7, 1950 in Meadville, Pennsylvania to her late parents Lillian Eda Hess Terwillinger and Roy Vern Terwillinger. Judy was a very private person and keep to herself and her family. She was passionate about family gatherings. She also loved her work at Rainbow foods where she was a Produce Clerk. Judy will always be missed by those who knew and loved her.
Judy’s brother James Terwillinger preceded her in death. She is survived by: husband Henry Stoneback; sons Henry Stoneback, Jr. (Chearlyn), Daniel Stoneback, and Fred Dunaway (Yolonda); daughters Angela Pattillo (Jimmy); and Wendy Johnson; grandsons Austin Stone, Travis Stone, Johnathan Stoneback, Eli Stoneback, Jacbo Stoneback, Fred Dunaway, and Luke Stoneback, granddaughters Victoria Koen, Salena Stoneback, Jenny Davis, Amlela Dunaway, and Angela Dunaway; nieces; nephews; other family members and many friends.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.shphenixcity.com for the Stoneback family.
- Roy Vern Terwillinger, Father (deceased)
- Lillian Eda Hess, Mother (deceased)
- Henry Stoneback, Husbnd
- Henry Stoneback, Jr (Chearlyn), Son
- Angela Pattillo (Jimmy), Daughter
- Wendy Johnson, Daugdhter
- Daniel Stoneback, Son
- Fred Dunaway (Yolonda), Son
- James Terwillinger, Brother (deceased)
- Austin Stone, Grandson
- Travis Stone, Grandson
- Victoria Koen, Granddaughter
- Salena Stoneback, Graddaughter
- Johnathan Stoneback, Grandson
- Eli Stoneback, Grandson
- Jacbo Stoneback, Grandson
- Jenny Davidson, Granddaughter
- Amlela Dunaway, Granddaughter
- Angela Dunaway, Granddaughter
- Fred Dunaway, Grandson
- Luke Stoneback,, Grandson
A Celebration of Judith's Life to be announced