September 25, 1958 – July 4, 2018
Lawrence Ferrainolo, 59, passed from this life Wednesday July 4, 2018 in Easley. Born in Rochester, NY, he is the son of the late Fredrick Michael Ferrainolo and Dorothy Vivian Measeceri Ferrainolo and the husband of Michelle Ferrainolo.
Lawrence was a machine shop operator for Blue Ridge Metal and Tool, and a member of Holy Cross Catholic Church.
In addition to his wife , Michelle survivors include one son; Adam Ferrainolo and his wife Allison of Central, a daughter; Elysia Shuman and her husband Anthony of Central, two brothers, Joseph Michael Ferrainolo of North Carolina Frederick Michael Ferrainolo of Warsaw , New York. Lawrence also leaves eight grandchildren to share in his memory; Justin, Carson, Walker, Hunter, Will, Eli, Isabella, and Isaiah.
Services will be held 12:15 PM Friday, July 20, 2018 at Holy Cross Catholic Church in Pickens.
Dillard Funeral Home is assisting the Ferrainolo family.
- Mr. Fredrick Michael Ferrainolo, Father
- Mrs. Dorothy Vivian Ferrainolo, Mother
- Mrs. Michelle Ferrainolo, Wife
- Mr. Adam Ferrainolo, Son
- Mrs Elysia Shuma, Daughter
- Mr. Joseph Ferrainolo, Brother
- Mr. Fredrick Michael Ferrainolo, Brother
- Mr. Ferrainolo also leaves 8 grandchildren to share in his memory; Justin, Carson, Walker, Hunter, Will, Eli, Isabella, and Isaiah.
12:15 pm - 1:15 pm
Holy Cross Catholic Church
558 Hampton Ave