Mary G. Palmer
July 2, 1927 – January 3, 2019
Mary G. Palmer, 91, passed away on January 3, 2019 in Rogers. She was born on July 2, 1927 in Aurora, Kansas to the late Dave and Viola (Smith) Vignery. Mary loved Southern Gospel music and spending time with her family. She was a faithful member of the Church of the Nazarene in Pea Ridge, Arkansas. She was preceded in death by her husband, Elmer; parents; brother, Adelore Vignery; and sister, Norma June Capper. Mary is survived by her children, Betty Crawford and husband, Elvin of Gravette, Harry Palmer and wife Judy of Pea Ridge, Judy Hawkins of Pea Ridge and James Palmer and wife, Jill of Missouri; 9 grandchildren, Greg Crawford (Kim) of Gravette, Mickey Crawford of Oklahoma, David Palmer (Shari) of Colorado, Jack Hawkins (Angelina) of Connecticut, Marcus Palmer (Vero) of Pea Ridge, Jason Hawkins (Sara) of Oklahoma, Justin Hawkins of Pea Ridge, Megan Allen (Tyler) of Kansas, and Dana Palmer of Kansas; 11 great-grandchildren, Ryan, Will, Joel, Selma, and Sydney Palmer, Juliette, Mackenzie, and Jack IV Hawkins, Kennedy Allen, RaShel (Zach) Poulter, Kendall Sikes; sister, Neva Olson of Florida; brother in-law, Everett Palmer (Joan) of Kansas; and nieces and nephews, Bob, Ron and Roger Capper, Patricia Smith, Sheila McCullough, Sharon Rovenstine, and Marilyn Redmond. Her visitation will be from 10-11 on Monday, January 7, 2019 at Rollins Funeral Home Chapel with a service to follow at 11 am. Burial will be at Benton County Memorial Park, Rogers. In lieu of flowers, please make donations to the Gideons International, www.gideons.org. Online condolences can be made at www.rollinsfuneral.com.
- Harry Palmer, Son
- James Palmer, Son
- Judy Palmer, Daughter-in-law
- Jill Palmer, Daughter-in-law
- Betty Crawford, Daughter
- Judy Hawkins, Daughter
- Elvin Crawford, Son-in-law
- She also leaves 9 grandchildren, David Palmer (Shari), Jack Hawkins (Angelina), Marcus Palmer (Vero), Jason Hawkins (Sara), Justin Hawkins, Megan Allen (Tyler), Dana Palmer, Greg Crawford (Kim) and Mickey Crawford; 11 great-grandchildren, Ryan, Will, Joel, Selma, and Sydney Palmer, Juliette, Mackenzie, and Jack IV Hawkins, Kennedy Allen, RaShel (Zach) Poulter, Kendall Sikes; and nieces and nephews, Bob, Ron and Roger Capper, Patricia Smith, Sheila McCullough, Sharon Rovenstine, and Marilyn Redmond.
- David Palmer, Pallbearer
- Marcus Palmer, Pallbearer
- Jack Hawkins, III, Pallbearer
- Jason Hawkins, Pallbearer
- Justin Hawkins, Pallbearer
- Tyler Allen, Pallbearer
- Greg Crawford, Honorary Pallbearer
- Jordan Miser, Honorary Pallbearer
- Gideons International
- Visitation Monday, January 7, 2019
- Funeral Service Monday, January 7, 2019
Mary G. Palmer
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
January 6, 2019
Aunt Mary was my favorite aunt and one of the most wonderful people I have ever known. Her love was sincere. Her laughter was infectious. And she had a smile that would melt troubles away. She was an inspiration to me and I will miss her.
January 4, 2019
So sorry to hear of Mary's passing. She was a sweet, wonderful lady!