John A. Festerman
April 21, 1936 – October 6, 2019
John A. Festerman, age 83, passed away Sunday October 6, 2019 at Ascension Macomb Hospital, Warren. He was born April 21, 1936 in Grosse Pointe Farms, MI. He is survived by his wife Judy; sons John A. (Lori) and Vince (Michelle); grandchildren Morgan, Drew, Katlin and the late Vinnie; step-children Wendie, Jeff (Linda), Doug (Nancy), Mark (Jennifer), Steve (Sandy) and Sandy (John); 12 step-grandchildren and 16 step-great grandchildren. He was pre-deceased by his wife Karen.
Visitation is Friday, Oct. 11, 2019 from 2:30 pm until 8 pm at Kaul Funeral Home, 27830 Gratiot Ave., Roseville. Rosary Friday evening. Visitation will continue Saturday, Oct. 12 at St. Louis Catholic Church, 24415 Crocker Blvd., Clinton Twp., 48036; from 9 am until the time of the Funeral Mass 10 am. Burial will take place at Resurrection Cemetery.
- Judy Festerman, Wife
- John A. (Lori) Festerman, Son
- Vince (Michelle) Festerman, Son
- He is also survived by his grandchildren Morgan, Drew, Katlin and the late Vinnie; step-children Wendie, Jeff (Linda), Doug (Nancy), Mark (Jennifer), Steve (Sandy) and Sandy (John); 12 step-grandchildren and 16 step-great grandchildren. He was pre-deceased by his wife Karen.
- Visitation Friday, October 11, 2019
- Visitation Saturday, October 12, 2019
- Mass Saturday, October 12, 2019
John A. Festerman
October 12, 2019
Sorry for your loss Vince and John wish I could have been there.
October 11, 2019
Judy, I am so sorry to hear about John. Jim and I were lucky to have the two of you for neighbors. My heart goes out to you and the family.
October 8, 2019
I've known John for many years, since the old neighborhood on Bohn street. I have so many happy memories of parties, water fights and many hours spent on the front porch.
October 7, 2019
My deepest sympathies go out to Judy and all of the families of John and Judy. My fondest memory of John is that he always called me “Dear”. I will miss seeing him on Tuesdays while I am on the route for the dry cleaner. Love and prayers to all!