Carol Ann Castellano-Hodo
June 19, 1942 – July 25, 2019
Carol Ann Castellano-Hodo, (nee' Pedroli) fortified with the Sacraments of Holy Mother Church, passed away on Thursday, July 25, 2019.
Carol was the beloved wife of Ronnie Hodo, and the late Joseph Castellano; dear sister of the late John A. (Karen) Pedroli, and the late JoAnn Pedroli; cherished daughter of the late John and Regina (nee' Ruggeri) Pedroli; dear aunt of Christina Pedroli and John (Susan) Pedroli; dear great-aunt, cousin, and a friend to so many.
Carol was a hairdresser for all of her adult life, and loved meeting and talking with her clients. She made special trips for many of her clients to their homes when they needed her TLC. She loved to read, and spend time with Ronnie.
Visitation will be Tuesday, July 30 from 9-10am at Saint Ambrose Catholic Church, 5130 Wilson 63110, followed immediately by the Celebration of Mass at 10am. Interment at Resurrection Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Carol's memory to The Sick and Elderly Program of The Hill are greatly appreciated.
Please leave a favorite memory of Carol for her family to cherish at the "Add a Memory" link below.
- John Pedroli, Father (deceased)
- Regina Ruggeri, Mother (deceased)
- Joseph S. Castellano, Husband (deceased)
- Ronald Hodo, Husband
- John A. (Karen) Pedroli, Brother (deceased)
- Christina Pedroli, Niece
- John A. (Susan) Pedroli, Nephew
- Gerry Pozzini, Cousin
- Leslie Barker, Cousin
- David Pedroli, Cousin
- The Sick and Elderly Program of The Hill
- Visitation Tuesday, July 30, 2019
- Mass of Christian Burial Tuesday, July 30, 2019
- Rite of Committal Tuesday, July 30, 2019