Mary "MJ" Joan DAVENPORT
October 12, 1935 – August 18, 2019
Mary Joan "MJ" Davenport (nee Hartenbach), passed away peacefully at St. Thomas Hospital on Sunday August 18th, 2019 to be with her Lord Jesus Christ at the age of 83. Born in St. Louis Missouri October 12th, 1935. Predeceased by Donald Lambert Davenport Sr. her loving husband of 47 years. Parents Charles and Marie Hartenbach and brother Stephen Hartenbach.
Survived by her son’s Mark Davenport and Donald Davenport Jr., a Grandchild Jack Davenport, a sister Jane Teed, and nieces Laura Marble, Julie Brearley, Heidi Schuessler, and Heather Conder.
A Celebration of MJ’s life will be held on Saturday, August 31, at the Chapel of Chaminade College Prep. High School, 425 S. Lindbergh Blvd., Creve Coeur, MO 63131.
In lieu of flowers please send donations to the charity of your choice.
- Charles Henry Hartenbach, Father (deceased)
- Marie Hartenbach, Mother (deceased)
- Donald Lambert Davenport Sr., Husband (deceased)
- Stephen Hartenbach, Brother (deceased)
- Jane Teed, Sister
- Mark Davenport, Son
- Donald L. Davenport Jr., Son
- Jack Davenport, Grandson
- Dear aunt of Laura Marble, Julie Brearley, Heidi Schuessler, and Heather Conder.
- Mass of Christian Burial Saturday, August 31, 2019
- Burial of Cremains Saturday, August 31, 2019