December 19, 1917 – April 11, 2019
Elfrieda Olt passed to her eternal rest on April 11, 2019, at the age of one hundred and one. She was born in Chemnitz, Germany, December 19, 1917, to Emil Scherner and Melitta Franke. She was one of eight children.
Elfrieda is survived by her four children, George, Bernd, Manfred and Frank, eight grandchildren, including Allen, Mark, and Janelle whom she helped raise. Seven great-grandchildren and extended family. Elfrieda was a homemaker and loved caring for her grandchildren. She enjoyed bowling, golfing, swimming, shopping, and trips to Wendover.
A memorial and graveside service will be held on Thursday, April 18, 2019, at 2:00 PM, followed by a reception at Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park and Mortuary 3401 Highland Drive Salt Lake City, Utah 84106. Friends and acquaintances may call at that time.
- Elfrieda is survived by her four children, George, Bernd, Manfred and Frank as well as her eight grandchildren, seven great-grandchildren and her extended family who will cherish her memory.
- George Schlindt, Pallbearer
- Allen Schlindt, Pallbearer
- Austin Schlindt, Pallbearer
- Frank Olt, Pallbearer
- Mark Schlindt, Pallbearer
- Nick Schlindt, Pallbearer
- Corbin Olt, Honourary Pallbearer
- Memorial & Graveside Service Thursday, April 18, 2019