July 27, 1937 – November 5, 2018
A Celebration of Life service for Nellie Little on Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 10 a.m. at Centuries Memorial Funeral Home. Pastor Paul Pearson will officiate. The family will receive friends during a time of visitation on Tuesday, November 6, 2018 from 5-7 p.m. at Centuries Memorial Funeral Home. Nellie was a lifelong member of Kelley Memorial Baptist and then was a member of First Baptist Church Doyline. She was a devoted wife, mother, and Nana. She will be greatly missed by those who knew her.
Nellie was preceded in death by her parents, Otha and Rachel Phillips; her husband, Joseph Steele Little; her son, Bo Little; and her daughter-in-law, Lynne Little. Left to cherish her memory are her sons, James Mark Little of Shreveport and Bobby Little (Betty) of Shreveport; her grandchildren; Lennis Fondren of Doyline, Tabitha Rawls (Blake) of Bossier City, Kathrine Spicer (Mark) of Doyline, Nikki Potter of Blanchard, and Brittany Hartman (Jack) of Blanchard; a host of great-grandchildren; and her brother, Otha Ray Phillips (Carol).
- Otha and Rachel Phillips, Parents
- Joseph Steele Little, Husband
- Bo Little, Son
- James Mark Little, Son
- Bobby Little and Betty, Son and wife
- Otha Ray Phillips and Carol, Brother and wife
- Mrs. Little is also survived by her grandchildren; Lennis Fondren of Doyline, Tabitha Rawls (Blake) of Bossier City, Kathrine Spicer (Mark) of Doyline, Nikki Potter of Blanchard, and Brittany Hartman (Jack) of Blanchard; and a host of great-grandchildren.
- Bill Judd
- Wayne Speights
- Gary Lopez
- Wayne Ebarb
- Mark Spicer
- Blake Rawls
- Visitation Tuesday, November 6, 2018
- Celebration of Life Service Wednesday, November 7, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY