Odis Wayne Caldwell
August 23, 1949 – July 5, 2018
Odis Wayne Caldwell went to be with his Lord and Savior at the age of 68 on July 5, 2018. He was born in Shreveport, Louisiana on August 23, 1949. He graduated from Woodlawn High School. A memorial service will be held July 11, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. at Centuries Memorial Funeral Home. Monsignor Carson LaCaze will officiate the services.
Wayne worked for Custom Bilt Cabinet for 44 years. He was a devoted husband and father, who loved his family. He loved the outdoors and shooting his bow. Wayne was the most giving person you could ever know. He loved life.
He is survived by his loving wife and high school sweetheart, of 50 years, Janet Caldwell; daughter, Christy Lawler; son, Brian and wife Lisa Caldwell; sisters, Lynda and husband Michael Lucas and Brenda and husband Pete Rosales; brother, Carlin and wife Donna Caldwell; a special sister-in-law, Mildred and husband Bobby Darnell; six grandchildren; a great grandchild; and numerous nieces and nephews. He is preceded in death by his parents, Odis and Jean Caldwell.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Wayne’s memory.
- Janet Hunter Caldwell, Wife
- Christy Lawler, Daughter
- Brian and wife Lisa Caldwell, Son
- Grayson B Lawler, Grandchild
- Kaitlyn Olivia Lawler, Grandchild
- Shelby Lynn Caldwell, Grandchild
- Breanna Lee Caldwell, Grandchild
- Emily Burton, Grandchild
- Taylor Smith, Grandchild
- Nathan White, Great Grandchild
- Lynda and husband Michael Lucas, Sister
- Brenda and husband Pete Rosales, Sister
- Carlin and wife Donna Caldwell, Brother
- Mildred and husband Bobby Darnell, Sister-in-law
- Odis Caldwell, Father
- Birdie Jean Caldwell, Mother
- Memorial Service Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Odis Wayne Caldwell
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
July 9, 2018
Thoughts and prayers go out to the family. Aunt Betty & Harold Loyd Johnson