Janet Alice Pegelo
August 13, 1938 – September 7, 2019
Janet A. Williams Pegelo, age 81, of Spring Hill, Florida passed away peacefully at Heron Pointe in Brooksville, Florida on Saturday September 7, 2019. Janet was born August 13, 1938 in Columbus, Ohio.
Janet's family would like to give special thanks to all the doctors and nurses, and neighbors Danielle, Jose, and Jaxon for helping us through this difficult time.
A private Celebration of Janet's Life will be held in Ohio at a later date, where she will be buried with her mother in Northlawn Memorial Gardens in Westerville, Ohio.
- Teri L Pasqualone, Daughter
- Trina L Hampton, Daughter
- Tracie L Werner, Daughter
- Chad D Saunders, Grandson
- Malaya M Stanley, Granddaughter
- Robert Williams, Brother
- Patricia Schoelkopf, Sister
- Robert G Pegelo, Husband (deceased)
- Frank Baker, Friend (deceased)
- Janice Williams, Sister (deceased)
- Dorothy A Williams Tilley, Mother (deceased)
- Forrest B Williams, Father (deceased)
- Jack Williams, Brother (deceased)
- Kyle A Hampton, Grandson (deceased)
Also survived by her 5 beloved great-grandchildren: Joshua, Christopher, Landon, Gemma, and Madason.
And nieces, nephews, great-nieces and great-nephews.
And her former husband William G. Viertel (Sue) of Cedar Key, FL.
- Alzheimer's Association